Photos: Father Loses His Wife And 3 Children To Fire Outbreak In His House In Niger State


A Nigerian man has sadly lost his wife and three children in a fire outbreak that occurred at his resident at Bosso metropolitan area, few kilometres outside the state capital, Minna, Niger state on Monday.

According to report, the fire outbreak was caused by the strong electricity power surge from the public power grid to the area that sparked off fire in the man's  house.

Other residents in the neighborhood disclosed that the fire was too overwhelming as it spreads and engulfed the house before those trapped inside the apartment could be helped.


It was learnt that all efforts made by the residents to end the fire proved abortive as the apartment was secured with the occupants trapped inside while access into the house was obstructed by the surging fire that had already killed the four members of the family that burnt alive before they could be helped.

According to report, other residents of the building were also affected by the fire and narrowly escaped death though they were left with various decrees of burns and immediately rushed to the Intensive Care Unit of the Minna General Hospital where they were admitted and still receiving medical attention.

0/Post a Comment/Comments

Your Comments Means alot to me

Previous Post Next Post