Graphic Photos: Secondary Student Electrocuted While Swearing With Utility Pole’s Steel Rod

A JSS 3 male student of Eyaen Secondary School, in Benin, Edo State, was reportedly electrocuted to death by a steel rod used in reinforcing a utility pole.

It was gathered that the utility pole that had been hit by a vehicle, made the steel rods embedded in it to be exposed unknowingly to the student who was said to have been arguing with his school mates who wrongly accused him of something and dared him to swear with any metallic object to prove his innocence.

In the process not knowing that the steel rods are electrified, the student grabbed one in order to prove his innocence and was immediately electrocuted and died on the spot.

0/Post a Comment/Comments

Your Comments Means alot to me

Previous Post Next Post