Photos: Beautiful Nigerian Lady Electrocuted By Her Phone While Asleep!


The sad death of a beautiful Nigerian lady that was electrocuted while charging her phone placed on her body before she fell asleep has been reported online.

According to online report, the lady was charging her phone placed on her body before she slept off, but the light that was taken of and restored electrocuted her to death.

May her soul rest in peace

0/Post a Comment/Comments

Your Comments Means alot to me

Previous Post Next Post