Graphic Photos: Family Of 7 Killed By Suspected Generator Fumes In Benin


The death of a family of seven including a father, his wife and five children that were reportedly  found dead at their home in a suspected case of carbon monoxide poisoning has left the residence of Egor community, in Benin in great shock.

According to online report, the sad incident happened yesterday and the residence of Egor community are still in shock. See some of the sad photos and video taken from the scene below...


Watch the video below...

0/Post a Comment/Comments

Your Comments Means alot to me

Previous Post Next Post